I-Simpa logo and name
The I-Simpa logo and the name "I-Simpa" are properties of Université Gustave Eiffel. The logo and the name “I-Simpa” are not part of the GNU GPL, and can only be used commercially by Université Gustave Eiffel.
How to use the logo?
If you want to use the I-Simpa logo for any other purpose, you must obtain written permission from Université Gustave Eiffel, unless the following rules are verified:
- The logo can only be used to point to the I-Simpa software, with the following URL: i-simpa.ifsttar.fr
- You should promote your own branding more prominent than you use the I-Simpa logo. It has to be clear for a viewer that this is not an official I-Simpa product or content.
- The logo must be unaltered. In addition, it is not allowed to combine the I-Simpa logo with any other logos or trademarks.
- If you want to use the I-Simpa logo for a commercial product or service, you should ask Université Gustave Eiffel, before, for explicit permission.
For all permitted uses, you can NOT:
- Use the I-Simpa logo in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with Université Gustave Eiffel (unless allowed via a license).
- Use the I-Simpa logo in unacceptable or inadequate contents.
- Use the I-Simpa logo in contents that could disparage or sully the reputation of Université Gustave Eiffel.
For any further questions, contact us.